Thursday, May 3, 2012

Infinity M65


The infinity company has been around in America for a little while now and has finally began to creep over to the British shores this past year and I think it might catch on. The infinity range has essence of quality to them with no weaknesses, whilst give a lot for the money. The M65 for me is a cheaper BMW M5. No I am by no means comparing the 2 because surely the Infinity will lose but the styling, the sound, the size and target audience is almost the same. The M65 offers more than enough for to enjoy whilst indulging in the comforts that surround you. Yes they have a little fake wood on some of the interior which I really don’t like but the SAT NAV system and entertainment system is all very simple and easy to use. When I talked about this car to my uncle back in England he had never heard of Infinity or an M65 so he looked it up on the internet and liked what he saw and read. A 5.6 V8 producing 410hp whilst averaging 20mpg, he was surprised he had not heard about these cars sooner. I feel like Infinity has a seen a small niche in the market behind the M5 and the E class AMG, and saw nobody was filling the void. A quality sedan made for business with bundles of power for cheaper at $60,000 than the BMW’s and Mercedes. We will see how well this niche works in England over the upcoming years but I have a good feeling and expect good things for this car. A much better than I initially thought when I first heard about Infinity.




No comments:

Post a Comment